Beth Cosentino was on a music podcast 10 Songs That Made Me to discuss tracks which have been prominent in her life. From her childhood to love song to funeral.
And all 10 tracks on the playlist are awesome. Here’s the playlist.
- I Feel the Earth Move – Carole King
- Pictures of Success – Rilo Kiley
- Carousel – Blink-182
- Love Song – The Cure
- Strong Enough – Sheryl Crow
- Everywhere – Fleetwood Mac
- I’m Alright – Jo Dee Messina
- Someday – Sugar Ray
- Always It’s You – The Everly Brothers
- Live Forever – Oasis
Listen to the full episode and her explanation for each of the song choices!