Ruby Violets is an ice cream shop with a difference:
- They have a tasting menu, like restaurants do (genius). Meaning if you’re indecisive like me, you can have a taste of six different ice cream flavours for £15.
- They have amazing sundaes like the Hand Warmer (two scoops of ice cream with a small jug of hot caramel sauce) – £7.
- They have a mini baked Alaska – £9
- They have an ice cream flavour suggestion box.
- They have ice cream master classes
- They sell their ice cream in tubs to take home (or for on the way home) too.
- They have a pudding club every Friday and Saturday from 6 to 9:30 pm
- They do children’s parties, birthdays and weddings from their little van.
- Once you get hooked on Ruby Violet’s (and you will) they have a VIP membership app where you can collect loyalty points and special offers.
- And they have really nice service too!
Ruby Violet’s is only a stone’s throw away from The Dome or Boston Music Rooms in Tufnell Park.118 Fortess Road, Tufnell Park, NW5 2HL
And they’ve opened a parlour in Granary Square in King’s Cross too!