Harry Potter fans won’t want to miss this exhibition in Covent Garden. Here’s what to expect.
- Take a look at behind the scenes imagery and let moments from the series
- See costumes and props up close
- Pretend to ride a broom over London and the Quidditch field!
- Learn secrets from the hosts
- Have a drink at the butterbeer bar!
- And stock up on Harry Potter gifts
- Make your own Ministry of Magic ID
Ticket prices (buy tickets here):
- Adult – £20
- Child – £14
- Under 4 – free
- 2 Adults + 2 Children OR 1 Adult + 3 Children – £56
- Carer – free
Address and map:
London Film Museum, 45 Wellington Street, Covent Garden, London WC2E 7BN