Fiji is a great place to travel to with the family. The weather is warm and the people are friendly. It’s also one of the most popular international destinations for families with children. If you’re considering visiting Fiji as a family, then this guide will help you find the perfect place to stay!
Fiji is a small island nation in the Pacific Ocean, located about 2,400 miles away from Australia. The country is popular with tourists from around the world and especially those coming from Australia and New Zealand. Many flights travel to Fiji from these countries as well as the United States; however, if you enjoy traveling by boat or cruise ship then this may be an option for you as well.
Where to Stay in Fiji with Kids
The best place to stay in Fiji with kids is a beachfront resort look at Fiji accommodation.
Numerous resorts offer beautiful beaches, swimming pools, and great food. The following are some of the most family-friendly options:
- Beachfront resort – this type of accommodation offers direct access to the ocean for swimming or snorkeling. It’s also near other amenities such as restaurants and bars.
- Family-friendly resort – a good option if you’re traveling with young children because there’s usually more than one pool on site so you can separate them into smaller groups or at least keep an eye on them while they swim independently during their lessons with the instructor who will be happy to provide tips on how not only improve your swimmers’ technique but also help build confidence in their abilities by allowing them time away from mom or dad (but never too far!).
- Beachfront villa – this type of accommodation offers privacy as well as plenty of space so everyone can spread out without feeling crowded during meals together around one large table located inside an enclosed patio area equipped with barbeque facilities where guests can grill fresh fish caught earlier that day off nearby reefs!
What to Do In Fiji with Kids
If you’re looking for the best place to stay in Fiji with kids, we’ll break it down for you. We’ve researched the most popular activities and attractions so that you don’t have to. There are many things to do in Fiji with kids and here’s a breakdown of some of our favorites:
- Swimming with dolphins – there are several places where this activity is available, but one of them is Vomo Island Resort & Spa. This resort has a private island which makes this activity even more special. You can go swimming with rescued spotted dolphins from their marine conservation center or enjoy swimming lessons from expert instructors during your visit!
- Snorkeling – another great activity for families especially when visiting villages near the ocean! You can also rent snorkel equipment at most resorts if needed or bring your own if traveling light enough (if not renting). What better way than seeing life underwater up close?
- Sailing – why not try out sailing while visiting beautiful beaches like Beachcomber Island Resort & Spa? Their sunset cruise sails around Fijian islands while having drinks and snacks included in their service! It’s an experience worth trying out while visiting these islands!
What to Eat in Fiji with Kids
Fiji food is very diverse. You can find all kinds of food in Fiji, so there are many options for vegetarians, seafood lovers, and meat eaters alike. Many dishes don’t include any animal products at all and still taste great (including vegetarian curries). Most restaurants will be happy to accommodate dietary restrictions or allergies if you let them know when making your reservation.
The first thing to do is make sure you have a good idea of what kind of accommodation you want to book. There are plenty of options on offer, from luxury resorts to basic guesthouses, so think about how much you’re willing to spend and what sort of experience is important for your family.
If you’re looking for a cheap deal but don’t want to compromise on quality, consider staying in an eco-lodge or budget motel. They might not be as luxurious as some other options but they’ll still give your children space to run around outdoors—and if all else fails, these places often put on kids’ activities like scavenger hunts or cooking classes so they can keep busy while their parents enjoy some downtime too!
Other Things You Need to Know
Fiji is an amazing place to visit with family. It’s a safe country, and the weather is perfect for holidays. There are plenty of accommodation options, so finding a place to stay should not be a problem. Fiji also has many activities for kids and adults alike, so there is something for everyone!
Fiji is a great place to travel to with the family.
Fiji is a great place to travel to with the family.
- It’s safe! Fiji is one of the safest places in the world and you can leave your doors unlocked 24/7. Kids will love playing in the water and exploring this tropical paradise.
- There are plenty of activities for adults, kids, and everyone else in between. Whether you want to snorkel through gorgeous coral reefs or explore a rainforest filled with exotic plants and animals, Fiji has something for everyone!
- There are many places to stay in Fiji depending on what kind of experience you want: resort hotels, campgrounds, backpackers hostels…the list goes on! You can even find luxury resorts if you want something fancy (though be prepared for high prices).
- The food is delicious! While there isn’t much variety since it’s an island nation—you’ll mostly eat seafood—you’re guaranteed fresh fish every single day so don’t miss out!
We’re sure you can agree that Fiji is a great place to travel with kids. The weather is always good, the beaches are beautiful and there are plenty of outdoor activities to keep busy all day. You may not even need to spend much time indoors because there are so many options for keeping busy outside! If you want some downtime then just relax on your veranda or take a dip in the pool before dinner at night.