Ever had peanut butter french toast? It’s a thing in Hong Kong. I love it. Hands down favourite french toast filling.
But I think I’ve found something even better.
Crome is a new cafe near Bond Street station serving a range of sweet and savoury french toast stacks. The delicious Crome menu includes:
- chili cheese cheeto
- smashed avo and hollandaise
- the salt beef
- black truffle cheese and mushroom
- shakshuka, feta and poached egg
- The berry best
- salted caramel and chocolate
- red velvet
- caramelised banana and lotus biscoff
- stuffed nutella and caramel popcorn
I think it’s safe to say there’s something for everyone on this menu! What fantastic combinations.
And the frappes and lattes don’t look too bad either!
Stop what you’re doing and visit Crome at 36 James Street, St Christopher’s Place, London, W1U 1ES.
P.S. you might be interested in these related articles