Write for us a travel guest post and share your journey!
I love learning about new places around the world, but there are only so many I’ve visited – that’s where you come in. Yes you, reading this. You’ve clicked on the Write For Us section so I’m assuming you have some great destination or travel tip you want to share.
Travel guest posts are open to genuine travel bloggers looking for further exposure. We are also looking for more travel bloggers to take part in our travel blogger interview series, Five Travel Questions. Here are the five questions:
- Why do you love travel?
- What destination is top of your bucket list?
- Where is your most favourite place you have travelled to?
- What is your most favourite memory or experience whilst travelling?
- What is your favourite photo from your travels?
Are you a brand looking to work with a travel blog?
We also work with brands on posts and travel product reviews.
If you’re looking for inspiration, have a look at some of the posts. We’ve had some great content such as:
- What is Couch Surfing? Advantages and disadvantages
- 4 Amazing Things to do on the Isle of Pines
- 5 Tips to make your trip to the Vatican that little more enjoyable!
- Must-see places in the Netherlands that are not Amsterdam
- 9 Interesting Things to Do in Birmingham
Guest posts should be unique content not to be posted anywhere else, a topic not covered on the blog already and 400 words minimum.
Elite Travel Blog also loves to showcase amazing travel infographics and interesting travel news too.
- First hotels ever built
- Charting the Tallest Buildings in the World Side by Side
- 10 Amazing Facts About Dubai
I also offer travel writing services – here are some examples.
- Most Romantic Places in Bucharest
- Why I Love Barcelona and Why I Need to Visit More of Spain
- Highlights and Tips for Holidays in Hong Kong and Tsim Sha Tsui
- Unique Spanish City Experiences with Local Guided Tours – trip4real
And I also review products too.
- Crime Scene Live at the Natural History Museum Review
- Kitchen Trotter Review | Travel The World In A Box
- 7 Tips For Packing and Choosing a Weekend Travel Bag
- Best Shaving Razor Subscriptions Reviewed
- Dogsy Review – I Turned My Dog’s Face Into a Personalised Pillow
- Tabl Review | Unique Dining Events In London
- 3 Month Huawei P30 Pro review: Is the 50x Zoom Usable?
- Secret Cinema Review – Is It Worth It & How Does It Work?
- Chocolate Churros & Fried Chicken With Rennie & SORTEDfood
You can read my best food in London reviews here.
Get in touch with your travel guest post idea first at elitetravelblog8[at]gmail.com.