Write for us a travel guest post and share your journey!
I love learning about new places around the world (and closer to home in London and Kent) and getting new stamps in my passport, but there are only so many I’ve visited (see my series This Must Be The Place) – that’s where you come in. Yes you, reading this. You’ve clicked on the Write For Us page so I’m assuming you have some great destination or travel tip you want to share.
Travel guest posts are open to genuine travel bloggers looking for further exposure. We are also looking for more travel bloggers to take part in our travel blogger interview series, Five Travel Questions. Here are the five questions:
- Why do you love travel?
- What destination is top of your bucket list?
- Where is your most favourite place you have travelled to?
- What is your most favourite memory or experience whilst travelling?
- What is your favourite photo from your travels?
Are you a brand looking to work with a travel blog?
We also work with brands on posts and travel product reviews. Get in touch to be added to my list of best travel gifts.
If you’re looking for inspiration, have a look at some of the posts We’ve had some great content such as:
- What is Couch Surfing? Advantages and disadvantages
- Most Beautiful Beaches In Europe For Swimming
- Best Party Bachelor Destinations In The World
- A Weekend In Birmingham – Best Things To Do
- Hidden Gems In Scotland
- Sightseeing London By Car
Guest posts should be unique content not to be posted anywhere else, a topic not covered on the blog already and 400 words minimum.
Elite Travel Blog also loves to showcase amazing travel infographics and interesting travel news too.
I also offer travel writing services – here are some examples.
- Most Romantic Places in Bucharest
- Best Places To Stay On Elba Island
- Best Day Trips From Genoa
- Corsica Vs Sardinia
I review products too.
- Tips For Packing and Choosing a Weekend Travel Bag
- Best Shaving Razor Subscriptions Reviewed
- Dogsy Review – I Turned My Dog’s Face Into a Personalised Pillow
- Secret Cinema Review – Is It Worth It & How Does It Work?
- Trove Wallet Review
- Santa Fe Hotel Review – Disneyland Paris
- Best London Food Apps
- Best Scavenger Hunts In London
- Golden Circle Tour – Is It Worth It?
- Tiege Hanley Review
- Masuku Review
- Horizn Studios H5 Cabin Luggage Review
And review food
- Duck And Waffle Review
- Creme Review
- Korean Cowgirl Review
- Best Milkshakes in London
- Best Donuts in London
- Best Ice Creams in London
- Best Hidden Bakeries In Central London
- Sketch Afternoon Tea Review
Get in touch with your travel guest post idea first at elitetravelblog8[at]gmail.com.